Woman of the world unite!



Just came back from the Woman's Katoomba Convention. It was great, a weekend of worship and learning and just people getting together. 2000 women together and totally committed to God. I think it's great. It's great that we can still get great teaching when a group of women come together. Many times, when women come together, it's to learn to cook or knit or watch crazy videos or even worse - to gossip. So it's refreshing that we can learn from God's word together effectively without the men!


Relaxing in the lovely blue mountain air and sunshine and enjoying His creation.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

What i didn't do this weekend and what i did

community