Thankful Tuesdays

Thankful Tuesdays

I haven't touched the blog for a week. Have been busy even though haven't been at work. Just spending time meeting with people, chatting with no urgency of having to rush off or having to go to work the next day.
Am indeed thankful for this break. Helping me to get back to reality of living and what we are living for.



Thankful for time spent with family. Often, I worry about being alone and try to plan about how I should live if I am alone but then I forget about enjoying what I have now. How foolish! Thankful to God for opening my eyes. 

Thankful for friends who listen, not comment and are there when you need them.  Thankful for the love of God that though not always manifested accurately or in the way that the Lord might have wanted us to do, we can get glimpses of it on earth and through prayer and petition be able to also show some of this love to the people around us. 




Thankful for DG members who are growing in faith, some slower than others but all growing together. And having a small glimpse of heaven this side of it. 


Thankful for time to do the things I like to do but never have the time and to fellowship and share each other's lives while doing what you like. Thankful for lessons learnt from other's lives and though we do not always agree, we agree to love each other for You have first loved us. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

community

What i didn't do this weekend and what i did

Woman of the world unite!