Faith, Hope and Love

It's been an exhilarating journey with God in the past few weeks. As someone told me " time spent with God is never wasted"

 Allowing God to water the dry heart.. Cos he is the source of living water.

John 3, the woman comes looking for water and finds the real source of living water. That we will all draw on our source.


Reminders that my gift from God is my nuturing spirit and my availability. And that while taking into account my short comings for which I am thankful for friends pointing it out, I pray that I will rise above that and harnest this spirit to extend His Kingdom.


 To enjoy the fruit of the Spirit just as I enjoy the beautiful custard apples bought with love and brought back with love. To revel in the Love of the giver of the Spirit.


To remind me to be like the swans that drift peacefully along. Because if I know that God is in control, then I can be as serene and peaceful as the swans.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29: 11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

community

What i didn't do this weekend and what i did

Woman of the world unite!