On the receiving end of the stick

Have been recently more introspective. For many many years, I have been so busy that I have ignored what I might have done to the people around me, how my actions may have impacted the people around me. Then recently, due to the break, I have suddenly come to appreciate what my actions might mean to the people around me. To cancel on others, to treat people as if they were unimportant; that I was more important cos I was so busy and I was trying to squeeze them into my life... Of course I understand that being busy, that might have truly been the case but there are better ways of doing things.. better ways of showing that you are other person centred.. Not paralysed by fear of what you do or say but being assisted by the spirit to tell us how to act. Now, being on the receiving end, it is just no fun.. it is very self-depreciating.. And the non other person centre way is to react which is my first reaction however reacting just self pepetuates this. And I am grateful to the friends who have also just sort of left me alone and tried to keep me in their circle of love until I was ready to come back to them.. And for this, I Thank You. I will try to do the same for my friend. Love is hard but it is only possible with God's enabling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

community

What i didn't do this weekend and what i did

Woman of the world unite!